Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

NOTD...and other polishes!

I'm really liking the double ended nail polishes out there at the moment. You can get some really cool duo polishes without having to think about what sparkle to put with which colour.
Although I love gel nails it is nice to have the ease of changing your nail colour daily that you get with polishes! 

NOTD
 
Price: £7.50
 
 Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy in Eclipse.
Price: £7.99 in Boots

L-R
 Matte Nails in Easy Peasy.
Price: £6.00
 Glitter Nail Polish in Ice Crush.
Price:£6.00
Both from Topshop.


Really like these two polishes together and they didn't chip for a few days either.
I find that I chip most polishes within a day of wearing them so if anyone has any tips..excuse the pun lol I'm all ears!
 
What's your favourite nail duo?
 
BNTBlogger x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...